Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at MX Player
Views:360 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
MX Player - SEO Analyst (5-9 yrs)
About MX Player:
- MX Player is the world's No.1 entertainment app offering viewers high quality, digital first content. With over 75 million Daily Active Users (DAUs) - it is the largest entertainment platform in the country, present on 1 out of every 2 smartphones. Defining - everytainment- for viewers with entertainment that suits every mood, it currently operates on an ad supported model and is a free to use app for premium content.
- MX Player provides users a wide online streaming library of over 100,000 hours of licensed content, across 10 languages and an exciting slate of MX Original Series with genres ranging across drama, comedy, reality and romance. From the stable of Times Internet (the digital venture of Times of India, India's largest media and entertainment group), MX Player has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012 and is available across Android, iOS, Web, Amazon Fire TV Stick and Android TV.
- MX Player offers offline video viewing capabilities and will soon begin to let users stream exclusive content as an OTT platform. MX Player is the largest local video platform in the world with an installed base of 500+ million worldwide, with 350+ million in India and has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012.
About the Role :
- MX Player is looking for a SEO expert who can drive SEO strategy and implementation. An ideal candidate must be well versed in the various aspects (article authority, linking strategies, SEO structuring) of SEO and have examples of success.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability :
- Drive all SEO activities to improve organic traffic for MX Player
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Identify keywords to rank better and perform keyword optimizations.
- Prepare Detailed performance reports and communicate it clearly to management.
- Well versed with both SEO and analytical tools (GA, MOZ etc)
- Focus on both content and technical SEO
- Develop and build ideas for on-page content recommendations
- Good experience working in SEO industry for past 5 years
- Have experience working on Optimizing Web Pages to rank them higher on Google Bot. Would be ideal if he/she has worked on optimizing pages from no ranking to a respectable rank on Google Search.
- Keyword research and experience in SEO strategies and implementations (would be great if has prior experience in OTT industry is a plus)
- Have a good understanding on how Search Engine Bots work, how they crawl pages, what are the best practices involved to rank better.
- Have good experience working on Webmaster, Structured Data and other tools.
- Should be familiar with standard SEO Optimization methodologies like Structured Data, Meta Tags, Sitemaps etc.