Head - Talent Acquisition at MX Player
Views:1750 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
MX Player - Consumer Product Marketing Manager (5-8 yrs)
Responsibilities will include :
- Shape and execute marketing initiatives that help deliver relevance and value to groups with a pulse on emerging trends, including younger audiences.
- Lead high-impact education of creator partners and transform them into MX TakaTak evangelists by keeping them informed, educated and inspired to create.
- Develop and own Partner Marketing and communications (regular webinars, expert sessions, etc.)
- Lead messaging for products and features, considering value proposition, audience needs, market landscape, and other factors.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to inform go-to-market plans.
- Support and execute go-to-market plans, collaborating closely with product, partnerships, and other cross-functional teams to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving problems.
- Maintain deep knowledge of MX TakaTak and the ability to differentiate our platform from industry competitors.
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, including managing creative and/or media agencies.
- 3+ years experience working in digital media or technology.
- Experience in trends, pop culture and working with creators and influencers.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Experience communicating to internal teams, as well as for consumer-facing audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- MBA degree in business, marketing, or relevant field.
- Experience marketing apps for younger audiences.
- Effectiveness in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.