HR at Mumbai Educational Trust
Views:123 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mumbai Educational Trust - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate Relationship (4-5 yrs)
Mumbai Educational Trust (MET League of Colleges)
MET is one of India's leading conglomerates of premiere educational institutions. MET organisation is constantly continuing to shape academics, by delivering holistic, value based, participatory learning and to help young professionals to face the challenges of life. And make their mark in the corporate world. MET is looking for Sr. Executive/Assistant Manager Corporate Relationship
- Managing the training and placement activities of students and support them.
- Updating and maintaining students and placement database for audits and accreditation purpose.
- Handling corporate relation functions like MIS, Cold callings, corporate visits, emails, greeting on regular basis with existing and new recruiters.
- Working with a strict timeline to provide student data & documents to corporates for smoother campus placement.
- Organising the entire function of Campus placement, right from companies coming to MET till they finish the complete process of hiring which includes arranging Pre-placement talk, followed by Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Personal Interview and Final interview simultaneously co-ordinating with students for the same.
- Collecting feedback from the corporates and recruiters coming for placement.
- Monitoring the progress of placement throughout the academic year and maintain conversion placement records.
- Arranging mentor sessions, lectures by Industry expert on regular intervals as per identified training needs.
Requirements: Post graduate with 4-5 year of experience in corporate relations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.