Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Multi-Act
Views:2355 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
Multi-Act - Research Associate - Technical - CFA (0-5 yrs)
Job Description : The primary job responsibility of a Research Associate is Fundamental Analysis of globally listed companies using the company's annual and other financial reports.
- Study of companies- financial performance over multiple business cycles through reading of Annual Reports and other filings.
- Assessment of true economic earnings rather than reported profits. Evaluating accounting policies, changes in accounting and the impact of the same on reported financials.
- Evaluating companies- Quality of Earnings, Corporate Governance and Capital Allocation. Assigning quality rating to companies based on financial and business analysis.
- Studying business models, industry dynamics, potential competitive advantage, key business drivers and potential risks.
- Studying technological evolutions and their impact on different industries.
- Identifying appropriate valuation method for a company and estimating fair value.
- Conducting data driven studies to form and test investment propositions.
- Writing research reports.
- Good understanding of Accounting practices and Annual Reports.
- Good understanding of Financial Ratios and statistical concepts.
- Basic understanding of financial markets.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Curiosity to explore and learn.
- An eye for detail. Inclination towards rigorous data driven analysis.
- Sincerity and commitment.
Educational qualifications :
1. Engineer/any other qualification plus
2. CFA Level 3 cleared candidates
Minimum work experience : 0-5 years