HR Manager at Mukunda Foods
Views:4452 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:235
Mukunda Foods - Business Acquisition Manager - International Projects (5-8 yrs)
Business Acquisition Manager (BAM) (International Projects)
Who we are :
Mukunda Foods Pvt Ltd (www.dosamatic.com) was incorporated in 2012 by the founder CEO Eshwar K Vikas and the co-founder Sudeep Sabat. Mukunda Foods Pvt. Ltd. is the largest kitchen robotics company in India with shipments to over 21 countries based out of Bangalore, focused on innovative, IoT (Internet-of- things) enabled smart devices, driving home and industrial kitchen automation. The dream of being a revolution in the food industry combined with the opportunity of a 50 bn $ industry keeps the team at Mukunda Foods ever excited.
With DosaMatic and Doughbot, the company grew five-fold in terms of revenues and number of machines sold in the past 3 years. We also have IP in Biryani machine, Paratha making, chinese & oriental foods etc. and these machines are custom built for some of the largest food outlets in the country. We are planning to take kitchen robotics into homes & now would like to get someone to head this initiative. The product has been into development for the past 2 years & now we are ready to start getting into the market.
Who are we looking for :
The Business Associate Manager is a hands-on position responsible for growing sales revenue and building customer relationships. The role will be required to board large and diverse customer base ranging from large corporate accounts to growing start-up in the food outlet business. This position will be the front-line contact between the company and the customer.
As a part of the B2B Projects team, your primary roles and responsibilities will include :
- Create business development and sales plan for territory/ies to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Own and hit/exceed quarterly annual sales targets
- Prospect, develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Consult on best practices for Kitchen equipment supply in various countries.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships at decision maker level.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Understand industry-specific landscapes and trends
- Act as key contact for accounts and ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
- Work closely with R&D team and resolve issues in products.
- Provide regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the customer base.
- Participate in technical reviews of product requirements, specifications, and features, to further advance customer satisfaction.
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings, and issues affecting growth.
- Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, and industry groups.
- Participate in market studies, project summaries, demonstrations, and field tests.
What are we looking for :
As a successful candidate, you must have :
- More than 5 to 8 years in the International sales
- Proven sales growth experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience handling international clients and international projects
- Have strong sales and negotiation skills to convince senior level management
- Open to work in international shifts
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker who is a team player
- Ability to communicate, give presentation and influence all levels of the organization, including executive, C-level, senior management level
- Proven ability to articulate the organisations vision and mission
- Proven ability to position products/solutions against competitors
- Communicate effectively with both written and oral methods such as email, phone, social media
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Ready to travel whenever needed