Human Resources Manager at MTR Foods Private Limited
Views:1538 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
MTR Foods - Planning Manager - Supply (1-3 yrs)
Main Challenges in this Position
1) Maintain high service level (stock availability in excess of 98% at a daily level)
2) Ensure stock freshness.
3) Optimise inventory and thereby minimise working capital requirement.
4) High degree of alignment to organisational needs to act as a bridge between demand planning team and manufacturing.
5) Manage scheduling complexities considering capacity, inventory targets, materials & manpower requirements
Main Tasks and/or Projects:
1) Weekly production plan release for all the production units, Internal & external factories. 2) Domestic & Export market production planning - MTS & MTO.
3) Capacity & manpower planning - short term and long term.
4) Review weekly & monthly plan vs. Actual output.
5) Coordinate with plants for MTO (make to order) e.g. export production, institutions etc.
6) Ensure completion of export orders as per agreed SLAs and co-ordinate with logistics for dispatch planning
7) Generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly MIS related to planning efficiency.
8) Prepare annual budget production plan for the factories
2. Candidate Profile
Education (Level and area) - MBA - Operations from top colleges (IIT Delhi, NITIE Mumbai, IIT Bombay)/B.E., Field of Study - Supply Chain, Planning, Customer Service in Supply Chain Function, Certification course in SCM would be an added advantage.
1) Good Analytical Skills.
2) Ability to deliver in constraint environment and manage complexities.
3) Very good knowledge of MS Excel.
4) Exposure to SAP. Good interpersonal skill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.