Human Resources Manager at MTR Foods Private Limited
Views:437 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
MTR Foods - Manager - Quality Assurance (8-12 yrs)
MTR Foods Private Limited - QA Manager - Bangalore
Responsibility and mandate :
1. The role would be responsible to ensure compliance as FSTL to quality management systems (BRC, ISO 22000, US FDA, EIA, Internal Orkla Standards etc.)
2. The role would be responsible to build corrective actions, and preventive actions and ensuring implementation to eliminate critical consumer complaints
3. The role would be responsible to build continual improvements in upgrading quality process and quality culture in the organization
4. The role would be responsible to identify process modification/improvement needs with respect to quality and food safety in the manufacturing
5. The role would be responsible to ensure compliance to applicable domestic food laws and international food laws
6. The role would be responsible for the management of contingency policy for product recall .The role would be responsible for building and implementing IQ, OQ, and PQ systems for new installations
7. The role would be responsible to develop and coach the team to build high performance, self-driven team and also ensure workplace discipline meeting the overall efficiency objectives
8. The role would be responsible to work for identifying opportunities for improvement in process and packing lines in line with our QMS principles
9. The role would be responsible to identify process gaps and build mistake-proofing or zero defect process
10. The role would be responsible to analyze the current defects and process capabilities of processing and packaging
11. The role would be responsible to carry out process capability analysis
12. The role would be responsible to building SQC and SPC methodologies across plant processes
13. The role would be responsible to drive compliance to Internal Orkla Food Safety standards, BRC standards, EIA standards, and other relevant standards which the company would like to adhere.
14. The role would be responsible to build systems on RCA and corrective action implementation
15. The role would have complete responsibility on complaint closure and ensure repetitive complaint eliminations
16. The role would be responsible to implement change across processes and transform MTR from QC culture to QA culture.
Main tasks and/or projects :
1. To ensure periodic plant and vendor audits and its compliance and timely closure of Non-conformities
2. To ensure periodic reviews on food safety objectives and process verification is executed.
3. To ensure timely implementation of CAPA for internal/external deviations.
4. To ensure to identify potential deviation occurrences and build preventive actions
5. To ensure to formulate processes and periodic verification/validation / up-gradation to achieve food safety objectives on consumer complaints.
6. To ensure to build processes to improve upon higher repeatability in analytics
7. To ensure to constantly identify training requirements (On the job and other training needs) to build a strong performance-oriented quality team.
8. To collaborate with HR to build a more responsible, GMP-oriented, and Foods Safety oriented workforce.
Candidate Profile Education (Level and area) :
1. B .Sc. / B.Tech./ M.Sc in any of the following areas: Chemistry / Microbiology/ Food Technology/Engineering
2. Experience of over 8 + years in Quality Assurance in FMCG/Pharma
3. Experience in statistical process control and use of different QC tools
1. MS Office.
2. Interpersonal Skills.
3. Systems and Process orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.