Human Resources Manager at MTR Foods Private Limited
Views:3949 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
MTR Foods - Management Trainee - Sales & Marketing - Young Professional Development Program (0-2 yrs)
We're looking for bright young MBA Graduates from Sales & Marketing specialization who are interested in building a career in the FMCG industry to join our Young Professionals Development Batch 2021 and be part of the MTR growth story.
YPDP 2021: Snapshot
Program Architecture: Young Professionals Development Program (YPDP) 2021 program is a 1-year program broadly divided into 3 phases:
- Phase 1 - Induction and Orientation (2 Weeks).
- Phase 2 - Cross Functional Training on live implementable projects ( Operations - 8 weeks, Marketing - 5 weeks, Sales- 12 Weeks and Finance & IT- 3 weeks).
- Phase 3 - Final Posting as Area Sales Manager
Location: Phase 1 + Phase 2: Bangalore, Phase 3: As per requirement(PAN India)
Compensation: Rs. 12.50 Lakhs Annual CTC (10.87 Lakhs Fixed + 1.63 Lakhs Performance Linked Variable Pay).
- Full Time 2 years MBA/PGDM from Top Tier B-Schools
- 2021 Pass out Batch
Responsibility and mandate: Area Sales Manager
- Develop Sales promotion plans for delivering sales volumes.
- Develop and administer credit policies and ensure timely collections.
- Analyse sales outlet performance at regular intervals to initiate corrective action and develop monthly wise forecast for territory sales.
- Ensure periodic meetings at customer outlets to calibrate customer expectations, understand competitor plans in order to proactively counter competitive action.
- Build a positive and impacting relationship with all channel partners within the framework of company policies.
- Execute policies on market returns and arrange for appropriate disposal of damaged and expired stocks.
- Ensure morale and motivation levels of front-line sales force. Focus on developing and upgrading of sales force.
- Implement and administer policies, plans, systems and targets in respect of local key accounts.
Main challenges in this position:
- Execute annual plans for the MTR Product range including value, volume and margin targets.
- Develop and execute annual plans, budgets and KPIs for Area Sales in respect of volume, value, product / SKU market mix,
- Develop month wise sales forecasts.
- Develop channel and market strategies for area distribution encompassing outlet coverage, availability and visibility. - Implement and administer sales systems, reporting, distributor policies, stock norms, application of credit and discounts, billing and collections.
- Stage 1 - CV Shortlisting
- Stage 2 - Personal Interview: Round 1
- Stage 3 - Psychometric Test
- Stage 4 - Personal Interview: Final round