Head - Talent Management at MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8068 Applications:1368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
MTR Foods - Head - Trade Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-15 yrs)
Job Description : Head - Trade Marketing
Main Challenges in this Position :
- Development and implement Trade Marketing Strategy for all zones to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories.
- Develop and deploy NPD strategies.
- Increase effectiveness of BTL activations by ensuring 100% strategy execution.
- Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Field Sales team. Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives.
- Establish Trade Marketing infrastructure across all zones.
Responsibility and Mandate :
- Responsible for development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away.
- Responsible for the development, deployment & monitoring of all programs designed to enhance 4P strategies.
- Manage and evaluate trade promotion activations to ensure maximum returns.
- Co-ordination and communication of product price and pack changes.
- Ensure 100% implementation of all trade schemes in operation.
- Build trade marketing infrastructure in the region by developing sound systems and processes required to deliver marketing effectiveness.
- Formulating merchandising strategy for Modern trade channel across all zones.
- Act as an information pool for competitor activities across major categories and support Category Management team. Study competitor marketing and promotion strategies and pre-empt the same whenever possible.
- Analyse the Channel wise and category wise output of the sales in each locations to initiate the strategies that can be done to improve the overall sales of the product.
- Analyse various consumer data that has been collected through market research and BTL activities. Conduct pre & post promo analysis.
- Driving principles for in-store brand activation and developing trade promotional calendars for Modern Trade.
- Evaluate specific needs of field sales teams in all zones and translate into marketing programs.
- Conduct trainings from time to time for the sales team w.r.t. BTL activations.
- Contribute towards brand planning process and marketing calendar development.
- Initiate cross promotion with other brands that are closely associated with the particular product category or key accounts.
Main Tasks and/or Projects :
- Establishing systems, process and desired trade marketing infrastructure across all zones.
- Planning & activating of all BTL activities includes, visibility drives, rural sales activations, samplings, loyalty programs, QPS etc.
- Initiate Loyalty programme in various channels. Example - Karnataka & AP (wholesale engagement programme).
- Key outlet activation in other Top towns of TN/WEST/NORTH/ North East States.
- Merchandising strategy & BTL activities across channels.
- Working with sales team to understand the need of POSM materials, and then execute all implementation of POSM (design, production, logistic, how to fill strategies etc.).
- Effective execution of New Product launches. Initiate secondary online billing /base work.
- Understanding of ECO/BILLS/LINES/BE.
Education & Experience :
- MBA from premier B-School 7+ years of overall experience in Field Sales/Trade Marketing in FMCG, preferably Foods. 4+ years of experience in Trade Marketing.
- Experience in new launches and building new brands.
- Proven experience in establishing Trade Marketing infrastructure.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Good analytical skills.
- High level of drive and initiative.
- Planning skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Coach and mentor subordinates.
Skills & Competencies :
- In depth knowledge of FMCG/Foods Industry.
- Thorough Knowledge of Trade Marketing disciplines.
- Knowledge of the key markets of MTR (Kar, AP, TN) desired.
- Good analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Process orientation
- SAP exposure
- ATL Marketing.