Corporate HR at MPS Limited
Views:1107 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
MPS - Project Manager/Senior Technical Manager/Senior Manager - PMP (5-13 yrs)
MPS is a leading global provider with 50 years of Excellence in Technology platforms, Content, and learning solutions for the digital world, was established as an Indian subsidiary of Macmillan (Holdings) Limited in 1970. MPS has over 17 offices across the world, 7 Delivery centers in India and has served over 100 Forturne 500 clients. Certifications-ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI Data Security Standard Version 1.2., COUNTER compliance.
We are currently looking for Project Managers with BE / B.Tech / MCA qualifications from any Premier / Tier-1 & 2 Institutions.
Job vacancies in the Technology Platforms of JAVA / Drupal / PHP / PERL with 5 to 12 years of experience.
Program Manager / Senior Manager / Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
Work locations: Noida (Preferable) / Bangalore
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage software development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure. Manage development team capacity and work schedules to optimize use of resources and cost of projects.
- Project planning, scope management, quality management, resource management, schedule management, customer relationship management, and communications management.
- Reviews and analyzes change requests to determine the scope of work and estimate the level of effort for application changes. Writes detailed technical specifications for changing application components based on business requirements and high level designs Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues
- Identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition Follows configuration control procedures over application source libraries at pre-release levels Assists in development and improvement of application maintenance plans, processes, procedures, standards and priorities Maintains direct knowledge of and applies all applications maintenance technical processes, procedures, and quality standards Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies.
- Provides technical guidance to junior-level programmers assigned to assist the development process Assist the Development team in developing artifacts such as high-level design, technical design, unit test plans, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with 4-5 years in project management role / product engineering
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Experience integrating front end systems with backend services
- Knowledge of cloud technologies is highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of computer fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Proven ability to manage to deadlines and meet cost constraints
- Ability to manage multiple projects with differing priorities at the same time
- Management of project financials