Global Talent Associate at MPOWER Financing
Views:462 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
MPOWER Financing - Customer Success Associate (2-4 yrs)
MPOWER enables students from around the world to financially access higher education at top U.S. universities. Our global team is composed of ex-management consultants, financial services and technology professionals, and other experts in their respective fields. As a FinTech startup backed by a global Private Equity firm, we move extremely fast and leverage the latest technologies, global best practices, and heavy analytics to tackle one of the biggest challenges in financial inclusion. We work hard, have fun, and believe greatly in our cause. For us, this mission is personal.
As a member of our team, you- ll be challenged to think creatively in an environment where ideation and implementation happen very quickly. We review all our staff members for promotion every 6 months and provide the resources they need to further their skills and grow with the company. MPOWER is committed to cultivating your strengths and curiosity and helping you make an immediate impact.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, BASED IN OUR BANGALORE, INDIA OFFICE
- You will be the first point of contact and voice of MPOWER for our applicants and borrowers from all over the world. Your focus will be to own and deliver a superior experience to each and every student. Success will require:
- Delivering exceptional customer service via phone to emphasize the benefits of MPOWER's products most relevant to the student and overcome any applicant concerns
- Utilizing multiple channels (phone, email, chat, etc.) to connect with potential borrowers and applicants to help them navigate the loan process or troubleshoot issues
- Surfacing applicant feedback to improve the application process
- Promptly and precisely inputting information from various interactions and diligently following up across multiple channels
- Bachelor's degree, or higher
- At least 2-3 years of customer service experience in a high-touch, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adjust schedule to accommodate business seasonality
- Understanding of banking, lending, financial services or personal finance with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Passion for customer service with an innate sense of service and empathy for others
- Outstanding written and verbal skills communication and comfort interacting with customers via phone, email, and chat
- Ability to quickly build rapport and translate internal jargon and financial terminology to simplified explanations
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with diverse, global populations
- English fluency, foreign language is a plus
- A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.