Founder at mPokket
Views:3631 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
mPokket - Data Analytics Role (2-5 yrs)
About mPokket :
mPokket is rapidly growing and well funded fintech startup in the lending domain. We currently provide instant micro loans to college students in India over a mobile app. Our technology architecture and processes allow us to seamlessly onboard users, assess risk, and disburse and collect funds without any physical interface with our customers.
- As a Data Analytics, you will work with our Credit and Analytics Team & key stakeholders to leverage our data to drive operational efficiencies and provide key data-driven insights.
- Performing descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Generating actionable insights through analysis of key metrics across functions
- Identifying the root cause through deep analysis of data to reach a point where actionable solutions can be designed
- Devising mechanisms for control, performance monitoring, and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Assist in investigating and drafting cost / benefit analysis and business requirements showcasing potential solutions for business initiatives
- Working cross-functionally with business teams to ensure development and implementation of programs as per requirements & timelines
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
- 2-5 years of professional experience in consulting, analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel.
- Programming languages : Python, R
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
Preferred Qualifications :
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight, Google Data Studio
- Familiarity to Hadoop Mapreduce, Yarn, Hive, Spark
- Experience of leading/developing ML-AI models in production.