MPL Gaming - Recruiter (3-8 yrs)
Mobile Premier League (also known as MPL) is India's Fastest Growing mobile e-Sports platform. MPL is a platform where users can sign up to play skill-games. Users can choose to play from three different formats of games. MPL has over 50+ games on its platform. These games vary from sports to arcade gaming genres. Most of the games are developed by independent game developers for the MPL platform.
Why are we rightly positioned to win this market?
MPL is started by folks who have led large teams in the past, in companies like Zynga, Barclays, Citi, Ola Etc. Not only that, the founders are experienced entrepreneurs who sold their previous company (Sequoia portfolio) to Hike (Indian Unicorn).
Along with a great team, we also have raised our Series A in less than 2 months after we have started from Sequoia Capital and Bee next Ventures.
Two top tier Funds to enable us to win the India and SEA Markets.
Location - Bangalore
The Tech Recruiter is fully responsible for owning and Senior management and principal searches. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, client management, and offer/negotiation.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Conducting research to map target companies and top talent
- Creating unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest - Developing innovative ways to raise the bar on how MPL recruits talent
- Calibrating candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders Developing prospects into candidates through engagement and assessment
- Continually contributing to the knowledge base of executive recruiting, and MPL, by providing education on relevant industries and talent pools
- Building out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Leading update meetings on active searches
- Providing strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with executive leadership
Critical success factors in this role:
- Research: a researcher should be able to learn new technology and product domains, and then quickly understand and apply this knowledge into effective search strategies
- Communication: a compelling communicator should be able to effectively engage the attention of executive stakeholders, and articulate complex arguments in a polished and professional manner
- Tact & High Judgement: know when to apply the right pressure and when to move on
- Self-assured: not easily thrown, able to think on your feet and work on highly confidential searches with senior leadership
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive engineering candidate generation in a high tech market.
- Have experience in working with product/B2B company
Apply only if you are serving NP/ can join within 15 days