MPL Gaming - Head - Social Media (5-8 yrs)
Head of Social Media for MPL :
- Leads social media function for MPL. Build the social team into a strong cohesive unit built for success.
- Design & execute goal oriented social media strategy in line with business requirements.
- Set specific objectives and exact social media metrics to measure success.
- Work with the research team to get a competitive benchmark and TG preference.
- Coordinate with the content team on a day to day basis to generate, edit, publish and share content.
- Collaborate with the larger marketing team to ensure brand consistency, governed by brand book.
- Conceptualise and implement big ideas around social media to generate brand awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and tech wrt to social media
- Prior experience of successfully running big B2C social media page with followers in the range of 300K-500K subscribers
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Experience of leading social media team
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Solid understanding of what works with the TG - 18-35 years old, staying in metro as well as Tier-3 cities
- Expert in keyword research & SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in handling social media teams, with minimum experience of 5-8 years