HR Staffing at Mphasis an HP Company
Views:373 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Mphasis - Presales & Solution Architect - IIM/IIT/XLRI/MDI (4-6 yrs)
Role: Presales & Solution Architect
Who are we looking for?
A matured individual with a good mix of technical, business and commercial skill with IT experience of 4+ years and relevant experience of 2+ years performing a similar role in a medium to large IT services organization. Ideal candidate will be flexible, energetic, ready to take challenge and has the hunger for new business/growth.
- MBA from premier B-School
- Bachelor's in computers/ Business Management
- PMI and/or ITIL certification, and Technical certifications, Domain certifications
- Produce high quality response to RFX (RFP, RFQ, RFI, RFTs- ) by collaborating, designing, driving and owning technical, functional and commercial aspects of a solution from pre-sales to post-sales, supporting the customer and the front-line through every stage till handover to delivery/ operations team
- Closely work with front-line (Sales/CRM/CSM- ), Capability/Engineering teams, Support teams (RMG, Recruitment, Training, Delivery Excellence, Pricing- ) and Delivery teams and design high quality solution that meets customer requirement
- Provide thought leadership to pursuit team, support sales by presenting solutions and engaging with customer and help win
- Identify solution risks and ways to reduce risk exposure
- Work towards pursuit deadline and revenue targets
- Proactively find opportunities by engaging with customer and business and by pitching new ideas/solutions
- Research on industry trends, competition and propose ways to solve business problems
- Propose innovative constructs for deal/contract and pricing
- Ability to write persuasive responses for RFX
- Matured written and verbal communication skill
- Decent understanding of technology and business domains with core strength on one/more technologies and domains
- Real-life experience of medium to large complex engagements delivering application services (development, transition, maintenance, implementation, testing etc.) using products and bespoke solutions on multiple technologies using a distributed team.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC, TDLC, PDLC, Transition/Migration, Agile delivery
- Experience and ability to independently write Statement of Work
- Effort estimation
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Pricing and commercials constructs
What's in it for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivering high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- You will get exposed to a wide range of customers across the globe and will work with the best minds in the IT services
About the practice/ Project:
- We are an offshore deliver partner for a large global IT services organization. We work jointly at strategic and tactical level towards winning new business.
Who are we?
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence.
The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.