MoXpert - Customer Success Manager - BFSI - Enterprise/B2B (3-6 yrs)
We have an urgent role with one of the leading digital startup .
Role : Customer Success Manager - BFSI (B2B)
Candidate with BFSI exposure will only be entertained.
- Responsible for building & nurturing relations with clients & key personnel within client companies.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers and addressing their concerns & complaints
- Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with products and services.
- Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
- Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- 2-3 years of experience in a client facing or an Account Management role.
- Knowledge of BFSI clients business - ability to understand clients business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
- Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- A customer-oriented attitude who drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.