MoXpert - Chief Product Officer (9-14 yrs)
Chief Product Officer
Job Description :
We have an urgent role with one of the Leading Edutech Group at Mumbai.
Role : Chief Product Officer
Reporting to : CEO/Founders
- Should have worked in scaling up product in early stage organization.
- Should have exposure in driving B2B Product.
- Overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team.
- Overseeing the ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- Maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- Involved in decisions that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
- In the end, you're expected to be great at execution as well as management.
- Product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process. understanding of the Market & Edutech Industry Domain
- Keep track of Product and growth metrics at all times.
- Formulate Product Strategy & Product Roadmap and align daily decisions with the Product Vision and strategy.
- Engage with various team departments such as Customer Support, Curriculum, BD/Sales, Engineering team etc.
- Understand the need for new product initiatives for improvement of existing tools for higher productivity or better user experience.
- Increase user acceptance and user adoption