AVP - Business HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:4333 Applications:824 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Motilal Oswal - Vice President - Private Equity/Fund Raising/Investor Relations (8-15 yrs)
Motilal Oswal is well diversified Indian listed financial services firm with interests in public & private investing, institutional equities, investment banking & broking. In alternate investing, Motilal Oswal Private Equity manages more than US$1 bn across its 3 growth capital & 4 real estate funds. Growth capital funds focuses on providing private equity capital to mid-market companies and cumulatively has AUM of ~US$ 600 mn. Real estate funds focuses on structured credit and has cumulative AUM of ~ US$ 500 mn.
- Identifying and developing new relationships with institutional investors, endowments and foundations, family offices outside India, etc.
- Maintaining relationships with existing institutional investors and be a single point of contact for their information requests
- Conducting extensive market research on target prospects or landscaping of the potential investors, setting up meetings and clearly communicating the firm's strategies and differentiating factors
- Front-ending entire fund raise process across different funds and strategies including long term relationships with investors
- Development of marketing and investor materials including PPMs, presentations for both potential and existing investors.
- Coordination of due-diligence and information requests of prospective and existing investors
- Developing a service model and infrastructure for marketing and client service functions
- Organize regular Investor relations activities (annual meetings, quarterly update calls or meetings etc.)
- Designing internal and external communication for our funds to institutional investors
Experience and skills:
- Strong academic background, with a post graduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business
- 8-15 years of work experience in institutional fundraising (endowments, foundations, pension funds, funds of funds, family offices, etc.) and sales or business development or investment banker with experience of raising funds from institutions
- Track record in raising and closing funds with institutional investors and/or global family offices
- Team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and openness to travel overseas at frequent interval. International work experience would be an added advantage
- Intellectually strong with high energy level and a collaborative team-oriented approach
- Knowledge of alternative assets and a passion to continuously learn