HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:1028 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Motilal Oswal - Technical Analyst - Institutional Derivatives (1-5 yrs)
About Us :
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. (MOFSL) was founded in 1987 as a small sub-broking unit, with just 2 people running the show. Focus on a customer-first attitude, ethical and transparent business practices, respect for professionalism, research-based value investing, and implementation of cutting-edge technology has enabled us to blossom into a 10,500+ member team.
- Research & analysis in-house for increasing the profitability in the capital market for company portfolio
- Creating new trading strategies and improving the existing ones to cope with the changing market scenarios
- Analyze the risk and undertake the necessary actions to manage intraday and overnight derivative positions and manage the fund exposure.
- Exploring the opportunities in F&O Investments and promote in-house research calls to increase volume and trading frequency
- Keep yourself updated with market views and information.
- Recommend ideas and suggestions in order to improve the present algorithms or help in creating new ones
- Managing the team and providing adequate guidance and training as per the requirement.
- Getting alpha returns on the funds provided using advance option strategies
- Experience in analysing stocks and giving trade ideas with short/ medium term horizon. These must be on liquid names with risk management and high/ risk reward ratio.
- Ability to write notes on Indices/ stocks based on Price patterns/ indicators and other technical tools.
- Daily/ weekly / monthly reports on Indices / sectors with underperformer/ outperformers.
- Candidates with Institutional equity or private wealth experience will be considered.