AVP - Business HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:565 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Motilal Oswal - Fund Accounting Role - Real Estate/Private Equity (2-4 yrs)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Semi qualified Chartered Accountants / CMA will be an added qualification
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Managing Operations of Real Estate Funds (AIF/VCF).
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices.
- Ensuring timely preparation of various statement for servicing investors
- Reviewing and in preparing the fund accounting work and of books of accounts.
- SEBI/Other Compliances
- Reviewing books of investment Manager& assisting in audit of investment manager.
- Audit strategy - Audit planning and compliances with Audit requirement. Preparing the organization well in advance for Audit Requirements for Audit of Funds.
- Knowledge of Entire Fund life cycle
- Solving investors queries on timely basis
- Practically implemented distribution workings for Funds
- Preparing & Projections of Investment Manager
- Coordinating with developers for timely payment of dues and sending timely reminders to them
- Giving NOC for various projects
- Handling taxation of funds including return filing, payments, Assessments for Income Tax, TDS, GST
- Coordinate processing of payments and other transactions
- Co- ordination with distributor for finalizing commercials & execution of the agreement
- Coordinating and completing valuation of projects/investments on timely basis
- Handling compliance (15CA/CB) in respect of NRI investors while remitting money back
- Reviewing fund documents like contribution agreement, PPM, Trust Deed, Investment Management Agreement & giving inputs on the same
- Resolving queries of distributors for new funds & making them understand key terms of fund
- Prepare/Review calculations of carried interest/performance/incentive fees
- Prepare/Review calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalizations
- Prepare/Review partner capital account statements
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and auditors and other fund participants
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers
- Preparing various MIS for management review