Senior Manager - HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:4450 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Motilal Oswal - Fund Accounting Role - Private Equity - CA (2-4 yrs)
- Managing Operations of Real Estate Funds (AIF/VCF).
- Work closely with the Investor Relations team to respond to investor queries and to disseminate capital activity and other investor notices.
- Ensuring timely preparation of various statement for servicing investors
- Reviewing the work of fund accounting team & guiding them in preparation of books of accounts.
- SEBI/Other Compliances
- Reviewing books of investment Manager.& assisting in audit of the investment manager.
- Audit strategy - Audit planning and compliances with Audit requirement. Preparing the organization well in advance for Audit Requirements for Audit of Funds.
- Knowledge of Entire Fund lifecycle
- Solving investors queries on a timely basis
- Practically implemented distribution workings for Funds.
- Preparing & Projections of Investment Manager.
- Coordinating with developers for timely payment of dues and sending timely reminders to them.
- Giving NOC for various projects.
- Handling taxation of funds including return filing, payments, Assessments for Income Tax, TDS, GST.
- Coordinate the processing of payments and other transactions.
- Coordination with distributor for finalizing commercials & execution of the agreement.
- Completing the valuation of projects/investments on a timely basis.
- Handling compliance (15CA/CB) in respect of NRI investors while remitting money back.
- Reviewing fund documents like contribution agreement, PPM, Trust Deed, Investment Management Agreement & giving inputs on the same.
- Resolving queries of distributors for new funds & making them understand key terms of fund.
- Prepare/Review calculations of carried interest/performance/incentive fees.
- Prepare/Review calculations and investor allocations for capital calls, distributions and equalizations.
- Prepare/Review partner capital account statements.
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks and auditors and other fund participants.
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
- Preparing various MIS for management review.
- Only for Chartered Accountants
- 2-4 years of relevant experience required