Verified Recruiter at Verified Recruiter
Views:691 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Motilal Oswal - Execution Role - Investment Banking (4-10 yrs)
Looking for candidates having execution experience in handling various transactions across various sectors. Having core competencies in End-to-End Capital Market Execution & Cross-functional Coordination, Due Diligence & Documentation and Regulatory Liaising & Stakeholder Management.
- Knowledge about ECM Deals - IPO / QIP / FPO / Rights Issue / Open Offers and others. Knowledge about SEBI rules and regulations.
- Planning to add team members at various hierarchy points within experience range of 4-10 years.
Qualification : LLB + Masters/CA or CS
Job Description :
- Managing end to end execution of ECM transactions.
- Responsible in drafting of the offer documents & other offer documents for IPOs, QIP's and other equity capital market transactions.
- Preparation of roadshow presentations
- Conducting due diligence for the transaction
- Responding to queries and observations raised by SEBI and other regulators
- Responsible in preparation of the research report
- Responsible in institutional marketing, roadshow presentations
- Coordinating for the roadshow meetings
- Coordinating with the stock exchanges for the book building process and anchor allocation
- Handling marketing & distribution activities for the transactions
- Handling the post issue related activities for the transactions
- Coordination with various intermediaries during the course of the transaction
- Preparing Pitch Books for IPO's and QIP- s