HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:950 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Motilal Oswal - Equity Research Associate - Consumer Discretionary (1-3 yrs)
- Actively tracking Consumer Discretionary employing thorough fundamental research to identify investment opportunities for client's portfolio.
- Developed and maintained comprehensive financial models, authored daily client notes highlighting earnings releases, press releases, and management & analyst meets, and organized roadshows & investor conferences to provide a platform for effective communication between buy-side clients and company managements.
- Regularly updating clients with key takeaways and near-term triggers from company earnings calls/quarterly results, analyst meets, and our interactions with industry experts.
- Analysing companies in the sector and to aid in preparing research reports with maximum Impact.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidate should have 1 year of experience with in-depth knowledge of the Consumer Discretionary sector & should have experience in writing reports & be able to articulate well.
- Candidate should have good analytical capabilities
- Strong Accounting and Financial skills
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge and PowerPoint Presentation
- Familiarity with research software like Capital-line, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- Excellent communication, Relationship management and Networking skills
- Ability to work in a self-managed, entrepreneurial environment and should be a good team player