Senior Manager - HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:6244 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Motilal Oswal - AVP - Investment Banking - Industrial Sector - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI/CA (6-8 yrs)
We are looking to induct aggressive, result-oriented & self-motivated professionals (MBA's from premier institutes or CA's) aspiring to build an entrepreneurial career, having 6-8 years of experience working with IB firms. Responsible for leading the transaction until it gets closed (client visits, meetings, bilateral discussions, commercial negotiations, due-diligence, transaction closure agreements) and support in generating new mandates. Strong ability to analyze businesses, industries and their workings
1. Leading transaction end to end right from positioning, creation of collaterals, preparation of pitch, teaser document, market reach-out, client visit, and counter party relationship management, due-diligence, documentation and transaction closure Agreement.
- Build a strong understanding of the client organization and the sector in which the client operates and use this knowledge to improve the analysis of the financial parameters.
- Interface appropriately with the client and provide constructive inputs in the execution process.
- Build strong relationships with appropriate client representatives to ensure smooth information flow & aid in the transaction execution process
- Candidate would be expected to get actively involved at every stage of the transaction, working closely with middle / senior management teams
2. Assisting Top management for Ideation and creation of deal opportunities
3. Building on to sector expertise of the team by adding new sub segment expertise and tracking respective sector
4. Create deep relationships with investors and build a strong investor franchise