Senior Manager - HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:10643 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:356
Motilal Oswal - Assistant Vice President - Real Estate Investments - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-7 yrs)
Primary responsibility is to identify, short-list and execute deals from initiation to finalization.
- Investment Analysis, (Financial Modeling) Market Intelligence, Feasibility analysis, Research Support and Internal documentation.
- Identify & Evaluate investment opportunities in the fund's focus sectors through proactive fund marketing.
- Support and Lead the deal execution process from performing due diligence to co-coordinating legal documentation and disbursement
- To maintain relationship with various, Developers, IPCs and legal firms
- Carry out screening and short-listing of deals through meetings with various stakeholders and take a decision on the deal negotiation and finalization (VP)
- Maximize return in each deal through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
- Portfolio Monitoring
- Develop and track metrics to measure portfolio performance and assist in reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience with at least 4 years of investment experience in Real Estate in India
- Experience Deal evaluation and end to end closing of large deals in real estate in India
- Exceptional skills in the areas of financial analysis, valuation, deal structuring and portfolio management
- Should have good network among IPCs, intermediaries and experience in identifying deal across various locations - Should be well versed with the due diligence and legal documentations around a deal
- Significant financing, financial structuring and negotiating skills in investment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to succinctly present arguments
- Highly driven and self motivated by the idea of delivering sustainable change through for-profit business models
- Possess an entrepreneurial approach to work with enthusiasm to implement fund strategy
Education: MBA (Finance) from Tier 1 Institutes, CA (1st attempt preferred)