Senior Manager - HR at Motilal Oswal
Views:1971 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Motilal Oswal - Assistant Vice President - Private Equity - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-7 yrs)
Job Description: This position will help the senior management in evaluating investment opportunities, carrying out investments and help with portfolio management for investee companies.
- Analysis and preliminary evaluation of deals
- Creating and maintaining financial models
- Preparing Investment Memos and deal analysis dockets
- Support in Portfolio Management of Investee Companies
- MBA Finance from Tier 1 Institutes
- CA Professionals (rank holder / first attempt pass outs preferred)
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of work experience in deal evaluation with a reputed PE Fund /Investment Bank.
- Conversant with deal analysis and documentation
- Well versed with valuation techniques, DCF etc
- Excellent Excel and Power point skills
- Excellent proven financial modeling skills: Financial modeling test for the candidates to be taken before interview
- Should be inclined to focus on analysis and evaluation: Very good analytical skills.
- Bent of mind to track, monitor and follow through on the financial mode.
- Should have a good understanding of accounting aspects as well
- Should be able to capture the commercial arrangement and structuring in the financial model
- Excellent oral and written communication skills