HR Executive at Mosaic Wellness
Views:645 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Mosaic Wellness - Marketing Analyst (0-2 yrs)
About The Role:
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst with strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking a high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude.
The role revolves around being action oriented with a customer obsessed mind-set. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, which would be put to use to work across functions - product, marketing, performance marketing, new product development etc. - to own and analyze the core business health metrics for the brand. If you are passionate about solving consumer problems in the digital space by uncovering insights, translating them into solutions and implementing the same, this role will not only be fit but rewarding for you.
- Generate high customer love for our products and offerings - keenly listening to the voice of the customer and delighting them through selection, pricing and product features
- Ideate around new product development and improving existing products based on strong consumer insights and market potential
- Create unique selling propositions (USP) based on competition research and product category analysis
- Develop strong insights from analyzing our customer data in order to make decisions to achieve overall business objective
- Work closely with different channels such as performance marketing, influencer marketing, ecommerce, etc. to provide them with adequate narratives around the products and the brand that they can then leverage
- Working on 0-1 problems and challenges with complete ownership of outcome and execution
- 0-2 years of experience in a fast paced high growth company
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- High on customer first thinking and passionate about consumer behavior and experience
- Previous experience in marketing or analytics preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills