Morgan Stanley - Senior Associate/Manager - Data Strategist (3-7 yrs)
Sr Associate - Data Strategist (FRTB)
Level :Sr Associate /Manager
Location - Mumbai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Fixed Income Division is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manages risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Our professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets. As the needs of our clients become increasingly complex, we often develop customized solutions.
What Do We Offer:
- You will be part of the team responsible for transforming Morgan Stanley sales and trading into a data driven organization.
- Your work touches upon all Fixed Income business. You will have the opportunity to obtain in-depth knowledge of all rates and FX markets.
- You will be working directly with the decision makers in sales and trading as well as the risk organization.
- You will be responsible for sourcing data sets both from outside sources or calculated using our risk platform
- You will build robust data pipelines implement and implement data quality checks
- You will be communicating with risk and business functions about requirements and progress
Key Skills and Experience:
- An BSc or MSc in Math, Statistics, Engineering, or related fields
- Experience programming in an object-oriented language such as Java, C++, or Scala.
- Proven interest in finance and financial instruments
- Strong communication skills
- An interest to use your skills to make a commercial impact.
- Knowledge of KDB/Q and/or Scala
- In depth product knowledge of one or more areas of fixed income.
- Knowledge of financial mathematics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.