Analyst at Morgan Stanley
Views:3270 Applications:800 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:750
Morgan Stanley - Analyst - Real Estate Investing - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-2 yrs)
Analyst - Real Estate Investing - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS
Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI) is seeking applications for role of Analyst to work with its investment team in India (Mumbai-front end) office. Role will be initially temporary form and would be converted to a permanent position in due course.
Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI) is the global private real estate investment management arm of Morgan Stanley. One of the most active property investors in the world for over two decades, MSREI employs a patient, disciplined approach through global opportunistic and regional core real estate investment strategies. With offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, regional teams of dedicated real estate professionals combine a unique global perspective with local presence and significant transaction execution expertise. MSREI has c.$43 Billion in Assets Under Management
- Evaluation and execution of investment opportunities
- Valuation analyses, building financial models
- Preparing investment memos & marketing materials
- Actively participating in market, business and financial due diligence
- Actively monitoring existing investments in the portfolio
- Building relationships with company's management teams and internal stakeholders
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Strong financial modelling with high proficiency in Excel and accounting skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to requests and deadlines
- Valuation skills with regards to various types of assets (equities, loans, bonds, real estate, etc.)
- Passion for investing with specific interest in real estate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideal candidates would be qualified CA (top rankers only) or top Indian/EU/US school undergraduates with 1-2 years of prior experience in private equity, investment banking, equity research, consulting.
- Fresh graduates from top-tier Indian/US/EU B-schools can also be considered.