HR at Moody\\\'s Shared Services India Private Limited
Views:192 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Moody's Corporation - Manager - Advisory Services (6-8 yrs)
Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
- Moodys empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together. Moodys (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
- Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moodys combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
- At Moodys, were taking action. Were hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. Were educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
- Moodys Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps todays business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
- ERS Risk and Finance Analytics (RAFA) line of business provides risk management solutions though its products and through advisory in the credit risk, market risk, and ALM related risks. The current opportunity requires to be directly involved in the projects on design and development of models & risk management solutions in credit risk advisory.
- We are looking to add highly motivated and dedicated individuals to the team with a strong quantitative aptitude and complex business problem solving skills. It is a high visibility, fast growing team offering a highly challenging, innovative and dynamic work environment. While this role is based in Gurgaon or Bangalore, it may require candidates to be flexible to travel to client locations situated \ globally for consulting projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of high caliber credit risk modelers in delivering various projects such as PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS 9, stress testing, loan life-cycle models, and other Basel (or other regulations) related analyses
- Lead project streams, take ownership for deliverables associated with client engagements and provide direction to Associates in developing models, documentation, and presentations
- Create confidence with clients and demonstrate subject matter expertise and a commitment to excellence to all current and prospective clients
- Work closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals
- Demonstrate thought leadership and show initiative and creativity in designing solutions for unique client challenges
- Understand the applicable regulations and incorporate them in the projects
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Hire suitable team members keeping tactical and strategic needs in mind
- Travel onsite to client locations and other MA offices as and when needed
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Engineering or Post-graduate in business/ statistics/ mathematics/ economics/ other quantitative disciplines from top tier institutes
- Consulting firms/Analytics/Research firms specializing in Analytics or bank analytics teams
- Strong credit risk analytics and model development skills with ability to coach/guide less experienced analysts
- Experience with bank regulations and accounting standards, such as CCAR/DFAST, IFRS 9 / CECL, Basel II & III, model risk management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong communication (verbal/written and presentation) skills and experience Solid experience of leading teams and managing client relationships
- Skills: SAS/SQL, MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), VBA, Python, R, Matlab
- Certifications such as FRM, CFA and CQF are a plus
- Moodys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Candidates for Moodys Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodys Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.