TA at Acquity KP (Previously Moodys)
Views:4911 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Moodys Analytics - Senior Associate - Investment Banking - Credit Research (2-5 yrs)
Senior Associate - Investment Banking - Credit Research
MAKS is currently looking for dedicated and motivated individuals who have strong leadership, organizational and teamwork skills for its Investment Banking team based in Gurgaon.
1. Supporting our clients on Credit Research and Debt Capital Markets Origination
2. Preparing Credit Models, industry reports, company profiles, Credit Packs, company focused discussion documents related to various industries.
3. Meet project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure - high client satisfaction
4. Conducting quality control check of the outgoing reports/packs
5. Other activities include structuring deliverables/teams & developing new capabilities / new research products
6. Demonstrate strength and experience in client/requester relationship building and management, information/knowledge needs assessment
Required Background :
1. Post-Graduation in Finance or equiv. qualification (CFA, MBA (finance), CA or equiv.)
2. Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the Investment banking space
3. Worked on IB projects, including:
a. Credit Models
b. Company profiles and pitch book support
c. Macro-economic and industry overviews with experience working across various industries
d. Debt comparables, Benchmarking, Ratio analysis
e. Credit Packs
4. Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience in Client handling
5. Should be well versed with MS Office suite especially Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
6. Working knowledge of database such as Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Factset, Thomson, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.