Manager - Talent Acquisition at Moody's Analytics
Views:5320 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
Moody's Analytics - Delivery Manager - Credit Research/Analysis - Banking/FIG Sector (5-10 yrs)
Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services enables organizations to innovate and transform in an ever-changing world. Our global pool of domain experts enables businesses to innovate, scale, and reduce costs. Providing customized solutions is in our DNA - solutions that have a tangible impact on our clients- top-line and bottom-line, enabling them to achieve more with less.
Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, asset managers, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, top consulting firms, boutique investment banks, and funds. We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2,800+ employees and our global delivery centers, located in close proximity to our clients.
Please visit our website for more details: www.maknowledgeservices.com
Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services is currently looking for dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, organizational and teamwork skills for its credit research vertical.
The candidate will be part of the team carrying out credit research work on the high yield, distressed and investment grade companies.
Role: Delivery Manager
Required Experience: 5-8 years of experience in Credit Research/Analysis in Banking / FIG sectors only.
Key responsibilities include
- Building and maintaining detailed financial models for the Banks and Financial Institutions
- Expertise in conducting fixed income research, financial modelling, fundamental and technical analysis of Banks and financial institutions
- Well versed in stress testing, capitalisation review and ability to form opinion on issuers by analysing issuer specific and macro developments
- Comfortable in writing initiation reports and earnings review, Prior exposure to writing industry and thematic reports
- Writing deep dive reports and commenting on the short & long term view of the Banks and financial institutions
- Segment and Financial statement analysis, top down macroeconomic analysis, bottom up research including porters five forces analysis and identifying key risks and mitigation
- Track and report news/events/macro developments/market data on coverage names or as required
- Understanding and summarizing target companies- business model and strategy, industry scenario and key risks to enable the client develop broader understanding in quick time
- MBA from a top tier school / CA / CFA / FRM OR Equivalent
- Sector exposure - Banks/Financials institutions/ Sovereign
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience executing CAMEL analysis, COUNTERPARTY analysis.
- Prior experience of Team handling is an added Advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, flexibility during earnings season
- Knowledge of full breadth of public data, research, and analytic resources; work experience with databases like Bloomberg and Capital IQ will be an added advantage
- Team players who must show the willingness to work with cross functional teams across many time zones