Strategic HR Partner at Monocept Consulting Private Limited
Views:1845 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Monocept - Key Accounts Manager (2-5 yrs)
1. Good command of English & Hindi is a must.
2. Around 2- 5 Years of experience
3. B2B sales in IT services
4. Selling to Indian(Domestic) Enterprise
5. BFSI Domain Exposure.
The key account manager is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in a company. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the key account manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
1. Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
2. Resolving key client issues and complaints
3. Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
4. Anticipating key account changes and improvements
5. Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
6. Strategic planning to improve client results
7. Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
8. Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
9. Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
10. Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
11. Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
12. Analyzing client data to provide client insights