Co-Founder at Monexo Fintech
Views:11950 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Monexo - Business Development Role - Employee Loan Program (2-7 yrs)
Would you like to take the opportunity to lead an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of finance? Monexo is a peer to peer (P2P) lending marketplace that connects salaried individuals looking for a loan to lenders for attractive rates.
We are a team high on passion and ambition. We learn quick, make bold strides and provide an awesome experience to our customers. At Monexo, we're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to help us rollout our employer loan program.
1) Identify, convert and manage relationships with key stakeholders (eg HR Head, Finance Head etc) in companies that would sign up for employee loan program.
2) Build presentations and business projections for closing new deals and manage monthly sales funnel.
3) Define, articulate and execute sales strategy.
1) 0-3 years of experience in HR function with good network with HR professionals
2) Good knowledge and understanding of sales cycle and consumer behaviour.
3) Ability to constantly push the envelope, generate and implement big ideas which impact growth.
4) Ability to understand problem statements of customers and use the learning to accelerate sales, conversions etc.
5) Strong interpersonal, analytical, written, presentation skills + good working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
6) Ability to adapt and willingness to work independently in a high stake, fast changing environment
Salary offered - 7-10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.