Recruiter at Mondelez
Views:2494 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mondelez - Senior Group Leader - Process Development - Chocolates Segment (13-18 yrs)
Senior Group Leader, AMEA Chocolate Process Development - Mondelez International
Location : Thane R&D Center
Job Description :
You are an internally recognized expert in process development and process engineering and identify, define and solve complex business problems by applying your broad technical and consumer knowledge and in-depth understanding of manufacturing technology related to Mondelz products. You serve as a senior technical resource for the organization, regularly interacting with senior management.
How you will contribute :
- You will support development, optimization and specification of processes that deliver consumer benefit through new products, quality improvements and cost savings opportunities.You will maximize the value chain from end to end by driving the continuous improvement of the product portfolio and asset base, as well as capacity extension programs SCR and regional CAPEX strategy
- You will develop programs/technologies roadmap to address regional needs, projects objectives, technical approach, project plans, deliverables and timelines to deliver solutions on time and on budget, and execute against these plans, all while providing status updates to stakeholders and partnering with MSC and Regional Product pack Development and Global Chocolate Organization .
- As a technical leader for process development and process technologies, you will: continually evolve your business-relevant expertise; define and share technical best practices; influence technical direction for the benefit of the business, and; drive the technical development of people in RDQ through teaching, coaching and mentoring, and identifying future technical leaders.
What you will bring :
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Executing bench-top, pilot-scale, and plant-scale process development activities and plant commercialization
- Project management skills that are action-orientated with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple, complex projects, prioritize, and manage budgets, risk and timelines
- Manufacturing operations and process engineering
- Thinking and working globally
- Process background with a demonstrated understanding of statistical, modelling and simulation tools
- Leading technical teams and junior talent to deliver on process innovations and renovations
- Influencing the technical direction of the business to deliver benefit using organizational awareness and clear communication
- Ensure that foundational skills/capabilities keep pace with technology advancements
What you need to know about this position :
- 8 to 10 direct reports, dispersed remotely across region location
- Located in Thane India
Education / Certifications:
- Bsc Degree or higher in food related technical field (Chemical engineering, Food Science or Process Technology).
- 10+ years in related technical area (product/pack/process development) with demonstrated cross-category & cross-geography experience and understanding of business linkages in a global operating model.
- 5+ years' experience in team management
- Experience working in cross-functional, multi-disciplined teams operating in a dynamic, outcome-oriented environment. Additional Operations or supply chain strategy experience highly advantageous.
- Experience in strategy formulation, planning, problem solving, and project management.
- Strong technical background and effective communication skills with remote teams
- CAPEX, OPEX, lead time experience and understanding of interaction to project management