Mondelez - Senior Analyst - Supply Chain Finance Product Costing Projects - AMEA - CA (4-8 yrs)
To provide the Mdlz Supply Chain financial leadership and commercial decision support for Asia Middle East Africa (AMEA) in all aspects of financial planning, management reporting, product costing & drive all the projects assigned to Central COE team.
This finance role sits in the AMEA centre of excellence for FP&A/Product Costing. Responsibilities includes supporting Supply Chain Finance Manager in leading the planning and reporting cycles, driving Central Projects, benchmarking, key performance tracking, internal controls and ensuring adherence to all Mondelez policies, procedures and standards to support Supply Chain decision making processes.
- Support the manager on delivering key accountabilities leading to Decision Support, Forecasting, Performance Management and Financial Controls
- Ensure that the you have completed and understands an individual Development Plan. Progress against that Plan is reviewed periodically
- Co-ordinate the annual and strategic planning process across all streams (conversion, Raw and Pack & CS&L) of the $3.5B AMEA network
- Drive all the Projects assigned to Central COE Team
- Development of standard decision support tools
- Governance of productivity projects at the AMEA level (~$100MM in savings p.a)
- Monthly presentation and discussion with AMEA Director, giving advice regarding performance drivers, impacts to category P&L and overall business and potential action plans
- Monthly splits of AMEA results by BU fed to relevant BU finance lead
- Manage the financial planning and forecasting process for AMEA to deliver the plan/forecast on time and in line with guidelines and assumptions
- Challenging input from operations and recommend to senior operations management initiatives to achieve overall plan
- Support the rolling forecast process by providing all financial advice for the monthly Supply Review
- Clear articulation of risks and opportunities including the impacts of currency & commodity (Aligned by through Procurement)
- Leading the Central Projects and ensure the timely delivery of all the projects assigned.
- Management of the month end process for the region.
- Timely and relevant analysis of the monthly and YTD result by stream and cost drivers, risks and opportunities.
- Support Delivery of the $150MM productivity agenda
- Development of analysis to create management insights around current performance / trends to drive business improvement.
- Analysis and monitoring of productivity effectiveness by review of the AP productivity process and results
- Accountable for all standard cost, info records, export and import price lists, outline agreements and ingredient revenue mark up for CEPL materials
- Ensure internal controls and systems comply with accounting standard, statutory requirements and Corporate guidelines
- Detailed analysis of cost bridges including activity drivers (volume, currency, commodity, productivity, inflation) and accurate splits to categories
- Benchmarking for sites and product groups, including strategic sourcing analysis
- New product development costing
- BU link for cost related queries
- Chartered Accountant with 4-6 years commercial and finance experience post qualification
- Multi geographic experience preferred, with exposure to a regional reporting environment