Mondelez - Lead - Procurement - Source To Pay Domain (10-12 yrs)
Mondelz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We- re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of Role :
Lead & drive implementation of Innovative solutions (digital or process) in colloboration with Mondelz Procurement to make processes compliant & efficient, while drive cost savings in line with procurement strategy
Main Responsibilities :
1. Lead and implement innovative solutions in S2P domain, with robust project management methodology
2. Act as SME and drive Improvement of existing Procurement operations with a detailed assessment of current challenges and recommending & implementing interventions for improvement
3. Colloborate with Mondelez Procurement Function to support on key initiatives to deliver value add & drive cost savings
4. Actively lead and work with Procurement teams on Tail Spend Analytics and define/implement a roadmap to deliver both time & cost savings, in line with Procurement Strategy
5. Act as key Procurement partner on critical data analytics projects to drive Buying Channel Optimization & compliance, in respect to spend in various categories and define actionable roadmap to optimize the same
6. Lead & drive business/procurement transformation projects - strategy, business case & planning, organization design and establishing up processes to enable governance
7. Bring outside in on latest disruptive digital technologies (AI, ML, RPA, Chatbot, Block Chain...) to drive significicant process improvement and time savings for Mondelez Procurement organization
8. Drive Cross functional transformation projects along with other IBS Towers (Initiatives, Operations, Data, Innovation) to ensure projects delivery on timely basis
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications
1. MBA or Post Graduate degree in Finance or Source to Pay Professional
2. Ten-twelve years of experience in finance, management consulting, procurement strategy, or similar environment.
3. Deep knowledge and experience across the entire Sourcing and Procurement lifecycle with expertise in spend analytics, market intelligence, strategic sourcing, contract management, supplier risk and performance management, and procurement operations
4. Experience managing large cross-functional projects including identifying, assessing, and controlling risks on theSource to Pay operations side.
5. Experience with an outsourced service provider in operations, source-to-pay, or another relevant area.
6. Ability to manage complex escalations in a timely and efficient manner, effectively balancing business and technical risks.Excellent business judgment and problem-solving skills.