Mondelez - Lead - Application Support - BI & Analytics - AMEA Region (6-10 yrs)
Mondelz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We- re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Broad function and scope of the position:
Responsible for the delivery of applications support services for the Reporting & Analytics systems at Mondelz International across the Americas (North America and Latin America). This position is required to govern Application Management Services, ensuring Service Providers meet Mondelez's application support and software development expectations. Has a profound understanding of the business processes, the systems that support them, and the IS processes involved (i.e. Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management). Acts as a liaison and key enabler between vendors, End User community and other Mondelez IS organizations (such as Business Partners, Solution Experts, Architects, IT Services, Application Security & Compliance, etc.), ensuring systems continue running the Business operations flawlessly.
Primary responsibilities of the position:
1. Contract Management:
a. Collaborates in ensuring contract terms and conditions are met by Service Providers and Mondelez
b. Collaborates in the revision and adjustment of contract scope, terms and conditions as necessary,
c. Collaborates with management and follow-up of requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and payments
d. Collaborates with contract expiration management and renewals
e. Ensures Procurement Policies are strictly followed
f. Explores opportunities to leverage scale, and drive savings
2. Service Management:
a. Ensures accomplishment of Support Service Level Objectives and Key Performance Indicators working in partnership with Service Providers and Software Vendors.
b. Ensures support services readiness for new major releases/rollouts. Supervises adequate Transition to Support.
c. Escalation point for incidents and incident resolution facilitator.
d. Jointly with Partner, establishes, collaborates and monitors a Continuous Improvement plan to identify and remove the service delivery gaps.
e. Establishes weekly and monthly service status review meetings with key stakeholders (Business, IS and Service Providers)
f. Monitors OLA agreements, ensuring a seamless end to end delivery of services
3. Critical Incident Management:
a. Escalation point for Critical Situations and incident resolution facilitator.
b. Collaborates with CIM Team on P1/P2 situations
c. Collaborates with CIM Team post-critical situation assessment and Problem Mgmt.
4. Financial Management:
a. Collaborates in defining the Application Support Budget, and, controls expenses.
b. Continuously seeks cost reduction opportunities.
c. Collaborates in Value Transformation goal achievement for the region.
d. Collaborates in the calculation of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of applications
5. Processes Management :
a. Ensures and promotes ITIL best practices for Incident, Problem, Change, Release management within IS and Service Providers.
b. Collaborates in Support Processes and Tools definition, implementation and monitoring
c. Collaboratively seeks Continuous Improvement, simplification, and harmonization of IS processes across regions, ensuring benefits are delivered.
d. Collaborates with Application Services Transformational objectives (Business oriented SLA- s, Run SAP like a Factory, Proactive Problem Management)
6. Communications Management :
a. Manages communications with IS and Business Community. Including, but not limited to: Planned & Unplanned Outages, Support Processes Changes, Weekly/Monthly Support Dashboard.
b. Seeks regular feedback and interaction with the region's Key Service Stakeholders
c. Collaborates with global teams in Dashboard definition and changes
7. Demand Management :
a. Oversees Change Requests Forecast for 30-60-90 days for the region
b. Monitors Enhancements/Project demands to anticipate potential Service Contract Scope Changes.
8. Security & Compliance Management
a. Ensures/Approves adequate system access provisioning to Support team members.
b. Ensures/promotes SOX guidelines accomplishment (Change Management)
9. Life Cycle Management:
a. Ensure/Approves life cycle refresh feasibility and timing
b. Coordinates/ Communicates life cycle outages with the business
Internal and external contacts:
Interacts with different Reporting & Analytics Business counterparts and Key User's (Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Customer Services & Logistics, etc.), IT Services, IS Global Architects, IS Solution Process Experts, IS Business Partners, Software Vendors, AMS Service Providers, IS Security & Controls, Internal Controls, IS Release Management, IS Change Management, Critical Incident Management, Service Desk Management, EAS Technology COE
Functional/Technical Expertise :
2. SAP Functional experience in SAP BW and SAP BO (Business Objects). SAP BW Certified is a plus.
3. Application Support and/or Project Management
4. Functional/technical experience with KPI- s, Formulas, Data Analysis, Facts & Dimensions on Data warehouses, Data Volume Management
5. Functional/technical experience with IBM Datastage, Oracle DB, ETL- s, Microsoft Integration Services, Microsoft SQL, QlikView. Microsoft Analysis & Reporting Services.
6. Experience in Retail, and/or Consumer Goods, and/or Pharmacy companies
7. ITIL Foundations Certified (preferably)
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Integrity and Trust
- Organizational Agility
- Peer Relationships
- Business Acumen
- Proficient in English.
- Process and Service Oriented
- Business process savvy
- Strong functional/technical skills in supported applications. Both SAP and Non-SAP (i.e. SAP BW, SAP BO, Datastage, ETL, etc.).
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with Change
- Deal with ambiguity
- Interacting with people and teams remotely
- Requires high sensitivity to cultural differences
- Global, highly decentralized, matrix organization.
- Providing application support delivery across NA and LA dealing with the different time zones.
- Being available 24x7x365. Critical situations require on-call availability.
- Highly demanding Business, in constant change and aggressive growth perspectives (acquisitions, divestitures, investments)
- Dealing with time sensitive situations
- Multiple applications environment with high levels of customizations and platforms,
- Multiple services providers, software vendors and contracts administration,