Senior Vice President - Research at Monarch Networth Capital Ltd
Views:3530 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Monarch Networth Capital - Lead Technical & Derivative Research Analyst (8-10 yrs)
- Introducing research products for Retail & HNI Segment;
- Generating Intra-day, BTST, Positional Calls in the Cash Segment;
- Providing plain vanilla trading calls and strategies and (Intraday/ Positional) in the derivatives segment for Index and Stocks in F&O category;
- Publishing Daily Report, Weekly/ Monthly reports on Stocks/ Sectors based on Technical & Derivative Analysis;
- Interacting with Retail/ HNI clients & Branches on regular basis and conducting Seminars/Investor meets;
- Managing a team of 2-3 Technical/ Derivative Analysts.
Job Requirements :
- Experience of 8-10 years as a Technical & Derivative analyst;
- Possess deep understanding and knowledge of the tools and techniques for technical & derivative analysis;
- Must have proven strategies for generating trading calls and strategies;
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proficiency in the computer skills required from the job. Must have hands-on experience on trading software like Spider IRIS+, Amibroker Trader, MetaStock Professional etc.
- Excellent Communication (both oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
Education Qualification :
MBA/ PGDM (Finance)/ CA/ CFA; CMT certified candidates would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.