Chief Human Resource Officer at Monarch Networth Capital Limited
Views:949 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Monarch Networth Capital - Equity Analyst - CA/CFA (4-8 yrs)
Monarch Networth Capital Ltd (MNCL), a leading financial services firm, is seeking Senior Equity Analysts to join the investment team for its long only Cat 3 AIF (Monarch AIF) which has recently launched its maiden equity fund named MNCL Capital Compounder Fund with a AUM of ~Rs700mn.
- This would be a highly entrepreneurial role and candidate would be part of a very small team, with extremely high degree of ownership and responsibility in assisting the Fund Manager in generating superior performance in the Fund. The right candidate would be equal parts analytical and passionate for equities, self-starter and someone who seeks high ownership and is not afraid of getting his hands dirty through a mix of on-ground research apart from desk-based research.
Experience & Qualification:
- Candidates to have at least 4 years of experience of equity research in either the Indian buyside or sellside in a reputable firm.
- Candidates must possess either a Chartered Accountancy or a Chartered Financial Analyst (USA) qualification apart from other graduate/post graduate degrees. Candidates with experience of tracking multiple sectors would be preferred.
- Sector agnostic in-depth bottoms up research on companies that are initially chosen from a proprietary screener(s) of Monarch AIF
- Conduct in-depth research and analyse companies both qualitatively and quantitatively to develop deep understanding of company's business model, market positioning & track record
- Extensive reading of annual reports of companies and preparing data sets (including the financial model) as per prescribed format for coverage
- Interactions with company managements and various other stakeholders (like employees, suppliers, customers, regulators etc)
- Attending company concalls, analyst meets and going on plant visits
- Keep up to date with current industry trends and trade publications on various sectors
- Conduct primary channel checks on regular basis on specific stocks and sectors
- Preparation of investment pitch (for internal purposes).
Skill and Competencies
- Excellent analytical skills, deep understanding of company's financial statements, Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in developing relationship with company managements and various stakeholders for conducting interaction based research
- Excellent MS word and presentation skills. High competency in MS excel is a MUST.
Note - While sharing application all interested candidate would need to send a 2-3 pager Investment thesis on any one stock where they have highest conviction (below 10000cr Mcap) detailing his/her stance with solid reasoning covering all fundamental aspects (valuation included) along with brief snapshot of nos.