Chief Human Resource Officer at Monarch Networth Capital Limited
Views:2779 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Monarch Networth Capital - Chief Operations Officer (12-16 yrs)
- To manage complete back office operations including setting up processes and controls for all the market segments in equity, F&O, commodities & currency. Back office support will also be required for third party products like Mutual Funds, Insurance, FD etc.
- To manage overall functioning of the account opening process (KYC); depository operations; clearing and settlement of trades.
- To set up processes and put in place review systems for manual processes with key focus on process standardization & automation
- To implement policies and procedures for risk management (market and operational), surveillance, trade settlements, reconciliations and collateral management
- To handle all type of Audits and ensure that all regulatory requirements are complied with.
- To evaluate new products, solutions & technologies and get it implemented.
- Must have 12+ years of experience in the Financial Services Sector preferably from a Stock Broking Firm.
- Having thorough knowledge of compliance regulation with respect to Equity/ Commodities/ Currency/ Depository and other applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Must have necessary NISM Certifications.
- Post Graduation preferably in Finance.
- Candidates with CA/CS/ ICWA degree would be given preference.
Company Website: https://www.mnclgroup.com
Monarch Networth Capital Limited, is a strategic amalgamation of two leading financial service providers Monarch Group of Companies and Networth Stock Broking Ltd. With more than 2 decades in devising and executing smarter financial products and strategies, we have emerged as one of the leading and reliable financial services provider. Monarch's overall objective is to create value for its stakeholders and employees.
The company is promoted by 2 Broking Industry stalwart Himanshu Shah and Vaibhav Shah, whose investment focused and progressive outlook has helped Monarch to capitalize upon new business opportunities and diversify into a multi-product company.
Our CEO, Mr. Gaurav Bhandari who has a vast experience in this field and has joined us to take charge and drive things in Monarch. He has been instrumental in devising new growth and business strategy for Monarch including foraying into new lines of business and diversifying the business in newer segments.
As a result of the above, we have added more verticals to our business ranging from pure stock broking services and including the entire gamut of financial services such as primary marketing operations, mutual funds, insurance and comprehensive financial planning. Our constant focus is on scaling and upgrading the technology and infrastructure with the aim of providing the best services to the investors. The Monarch Networth Capital is an ISO certified company which has been scaling new heights, only because of the trust placed on us by our clients and investors. We have a strong base of 2.5 Lacs+ clients. With Monarch's healthy business expansion plan and diverse product base we aim to keep increasing our client base.
We intend to promote the culture of developing a sense of ownership amongst all the employee and believe in giving them a free hand to run the business. Monarch provides a professional and a performance driven work environment. Monarch has one of the best sales incentive plan for the employees.
We have always believed in building a knowledge bank to bring about a progressive change for all our customers and stakeholders by adding in more and better quality and knowledgeable employees to the team in order to deliver on the stakeholders and customers- expectations from Monarch as an organisation. This philosophy has helped us adding more value to our clients- asset. It has also established us as a unique entity in the broking domain.