Senior Manager at Monarch Capital
Views:1259 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Monarch Capital - Chief Operations Officer - CS/CA/ICWA (12-20 yrs)
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER (COO)
- To manage complete back office operations including setting up processes and controls for all the market segments in equity, F&O, commodities & currency. Back office support will also be required for third party products like Mutual Funds, Insurance, FD etc.
- To manage overall functioning of the account opening process (KYC); depository operations; clearing and settlement of trades.
- To set up processes and put in place review systems for manual processes with key focus on process standardization & automation
- To implement policies and procedures for risk management (market and operational), surveillance, trade settlements, reconciliations and collateral management
- To handle all type of Audits and ensure that all regulatory requirements are complied with.
- To evaluate new products, solutions & technologies and get it implemented.
- Must have 12+ years of experience in the Financial Services Sector preferably in a Stock Broking Firm.
- Having thorough knowledge of compliance regulation with respect to Equity/ Commodities/ Currency/ Depository and other applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Must have necessary NISM Certifications.
- Post Graduation preferably in Finance. Candidates with CA/CS/ ICWA degree would be given preference.
For more information go through the Company Website - https://www.mnclgroup.com/index