HR Manager at Momspresso
Views:103 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Momspresso - Senior Executive/Associate Manager - Marketing/Market Research (2-4 yrs)
Momspresso - Senior Executive/Associate Manager - Marketing/Market Research
Hiring Senior Research Executive/ Associate Manager Marketing @Momspresso
- We are aggressively looking out for people to join our team of passionate professionals who are determined to take the company to the next level with their passion and 'make it happen' attitude.
About Momspresso :
- At Momspresso, we are driven by our purpose of empowering women to express themselves and earn through our platform. 65000 Creators share blogs and vlogs in 10 different languages through the app, making us India's largest user-generated content platform for women, with 30 million of them visiting the site every month. The micro-influencer platform Momspresso MyMoney enables women to earn by participating in marketing campaigns from brands they use and love.
- We are part of Honasa Consumer Pvt Ltd, owners of the Mamaearth brand, which recently became a unicorn. They are backed by Sequoia, Fireside Ventures and Sofina.
- Our mission, over the next 3 years, is to create a 'network' that touches every woman in India. Brands will leverage this network through 'word-of-mouth' marketing campaigns and eventually for commerce. We believe that this is a highly disruptive idea that challenges the current paradigm in which brands operate. So if you want to become a part of our growth journey we would love to meet you or discuss this opportunity in detail.
Who can fit in :
- We are in a challenging growth-phase which means you have immense opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- From our experience, we have observed that some people fit in and thrive in our work environment better than others.
We're not particularly fussed about your past but if you've done any of the following; we'd love to meet you :
- Followed a passion ; even if it means pursuing your partner/spouse.
- Done something you really believed in, especially when no one else did.
- Faced adversity and bounced back from it.
- Travelled extensively beyond home and work.
- Binge watched an entire series in one go.
- Designing & programming surveys,
- Conducting qualitative interviews, focus group discussions etc.
- Using statistical tools & techniques for data analysis
- Coordination with different vendors & handling operations
- Report writing using MS Powerpoint
- Field coordination and project operations
- Client interaction
Must Have :
- 2 to 4 years of prior experience in a market research agency
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Ability to handle operations & execution of multiple projects at the same time
- Prior knowledge of a survey programming software is preferred
- Post Graduate, preferably MBA Marketing, Masters in Economics
What you can expect :
- A work environment that will help you take initiatives, allow you to fail and allows you to reflect & improve
- An exposure to top management & key decision makers in the company
- An end-to-end understanding of how the business evolves and key challenges at each phase
- A great opportunity for professional & personal growth in a high growth environment
- An opportunity to work with & learn from a strong team of colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Best Variable policies.