Co-Founder at Mojro Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3850 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Mojro - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
The Product & Engineering teams at Mojro are responsible for developing and maintaining the Platform. Product Manager will play a critical role and will own the Product Roadmap, Features & Release priorities of the Platform.
Broadly, the Job involves managing the development of features/content, algorithms, UX/UI, decision frameworks & tools which are used in the process of building/enhancing the Platform. The role involves monitoring of feature escalations related to the Platform. It will also involve creation of training and marketing documents about the Platform and training of key internal and external stakeholders who use the system.
- Development & Implementation of new Platform strategy. This will mean development of new modules which are needed to successfully deliver the service.
- Interaction with customers and other Platform users to understand and uncover new requirements.
- Detailing out of Platform features/requirements that serves as the input to Engineering team
- Monitor customer feedback on Platform and implement change in Algorithm, UX/UI, Decision flow or process as required to make the system more accurate and effective.
- Monitor competition and develop plans to counter their new feature offerings
This is a comprehensive Product Management role and not a Technical/Engineering manager role.
- The ideal candidate would be a graduate (PG/MBA preferred) with excellent communication skills- both speaking and writing.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in projects/work involving Business Analysis, Product Management, content development in Product companies & Tech Startups - Logistics/Supply Chain domain will be added advantage.
- Any experience in developing a new product from grounds up will be valuable.