Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Sales - Infrastructure Domain (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to be the rainmaker for Moglix, getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts. The desired candidate must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry. Should have good exp in Infra projects.
- Hunter Instinct: Identify and open new organizations as clients and strategic partners
- Strategize entry across industrial segments and enabling technology led procurement.
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Formulating business plan for development and growth of the organization.
- Steering entire business directions, ensuring profitability in line with organizational objectives.
- To lead a team of at least 2-5 people, and be responsible for team's performance and development
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders
- Program managing cross functionally to ensure adherence to SLAs. Supporting and leading various marketing activities from time to time
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, state tax forms, account receivables and payables.
- Get relevant enterprise customers on board, nurture them and convert them to consistent key accounts particularly from Infra structure industry.
- Identify areas of market potential and growth and define regional in line with the Enterprise guidelines strategy
- Conduct research on industry/ regional trends as it applies to solutions, engagement models, service delivery models, commercial models and share with marketing team.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in Enterprise sales, Account management and Operations in B2B segment.
- Sales exp of Infra projects like EPC, Roads, Real Estate, Power, Oil & Gas etc. are required.
- Must enjoy sales hunting, new client acquisition and driving sales targets
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- B. Tech & MBA from Tier 1/2 institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.