Moglix.com - Senior Manager - Products Catalogue Domain - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/FMS (5-9 yrs)
We are looking for a someone with a strong knowledge in Product Catalogue domain.
The role involves work in areas ranging from how suppliers list their products with Moglix's product catalogue; to how products make it through our warehouse and to how our customers find and discover the products.
- Work with business leadership to understand their vision and pain points.
- Interface with internal product/design owners to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress.
- Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver tech requirements on time and with a high degree of precision.
- Map the vision to tech roadmap and get it executed with the help of engineering team
- Drive consensus across cross-functional business and software development team and be an excellent communicator who can articulate technical design tradeoffs.
- Own, develop & continuously improve product catalog design to improve overall product experience for the customers by working on features such as navigation interface to improve customer journey, reducing item search time, system generated product name standardisation etc.
- Do stakeholder management with respect to expectations, timelines and escalations.
- Excellent analytical, communication & people management skills
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- B. Tech & MBA (Tier 1/ Tier 2)