Moglix.com - Senior Manager/Manager - Supply - IIM/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT/BITS (4-8 yrs)
The incumbent would be responsible for developing & managing vendors/suppliers for all products in the assigned category. The role involves strong understanding of strategic sourcing tactics and extensive usage of data analytics across categories.
This also includes onboarding, strategic and tactical guidance, engagement, registration, fulfillment and invoicing support, monetization activities, etc.
This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and someone who can consistently ensure upward growth in Supplier NPS.
- Supplier/Vendor management across different product categories (Industrial & Business products)
- Work with Category team on the strategic initiatives to help grow the category.
- Vendor Onboarding: Adding on new vendors and categories proactively by constantly improving Quality, Cost and Delivery terms with suppliers across India
- Driving standardization: Ensuring standardization of products, process and prices
- Financial Compliance: Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors
- Technology adoption: Bringing the vendors on Moglix tech platforms and driving their orders, inventory, account statement through the same
- Analyze data, keep track of Pan India Sourcing KPIs & Coordinate with RSLs to drive RCAs & corrective actions
Qualification & Experience
- 4-8 years of work experience in Procurement/ sales/category management preferably in industrial products organization
- Sound understanding of Strategic sourcing tactics.
- Excellent Sales/Business development skills
- Startup experience would be an added advantage
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
- B. Tech. from Tier- 1/1.5 institute
- MBA from tier- 1/1.5 institute