Moglix.com - Manager - Operations (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a true techno-commercial individual who is excited to take up new challenges. The incumbent will be expected to own order fulfillment operations for key clients, end-to-end.
Roles and Responsibilities: Acknowledge and supervise processing of customer purchase orders and schedules within defined TAT.
- Ensure orders are placed to relevant supply partners, maintaining quality and pricing standards.
- Align pickups and ensure adherence to committed pickup dates.
- Follow up rigorously to ensure orders are fulfilled on time in Full by supply partners.
- Coordinate with Warehouse team and ensure timely deliveries to Customers with accurate supporting documents.
- Minimize and manage returns/Rejections: close all registered cases within stipulated time frame.
- Keep track and Report key metrices related to order fulfillment daily.
- Hands on experience is Order fulfilemt, P2P cycle, Supplier management, MIS reporting.
Experience Required: 5+ years of experience in fulfillment operations in B2B or E-commerce space.
- Hands on experience Procure to Pay cycle (P2P) and work flows in trading and manufacturing.
- Hands on ERP Knowledge(SAP/Oracle etc).
Education: B.Tech & MBA - Tier 1 / 2