Deputy Manager at moglix.com
Views:526 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Moglix.com - Director/Assistant Director - MAAS - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Moglix.com - Associate Director - MAAS
- Moglix is expanding into new business verticals. The incumbent will be setting up and leading the pan India operations & supply for customized items eg. casting, fabrication work, tool-die etc.
- The role requires a high caliber person with an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of sales acumen, operational rigor, and business excellence.
- Identify demand hot spots across the region and build a robust pipeline for continuous business.
- Build, maintain and expand the customer base by identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Business planning, forecasting and delivery of short term & long terms objectives (volume/revenue/ growth)
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth
- Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders
- Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables.
- Plan, execute and monitor regional operations for custom supplies line of business with an objective of attaining accelerated growth.
- Develop operations blueprint and act as the SPOC to liaise with various stakeholders to fulfill the demand of customized items.
- Oversee the project progress by regularly tracking project milestones & deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Oversee vendor development activities. along with active participation in techno-commercial negotiations to refine & improve material quality.
Financial Compliance : Ensuring 100% compliance with taxation, account receivables and payables, and periodic reconciliation with vendors.
- 2-3 years of experience in Operations/ Sales / P&L
- PGDM/ MBA from Tier 1/Tier 1.5 institute