Moglix.com - Associate Director - Transformation (4-5 yrs)
Role Objective :
- To drive transformational projects that spans Moglix's business units and geographies.
- Seamlessly partner with senior stakeholders to tailor change plans which meets the specific needs of their business area, whilst achieving the wider goals of our transformation.
- The incumbent will have the opportunity to touch every part of the business, map out all of the business drivers, and help drive execution across all parts.
Role Responsibilities :
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Formulate growth strategy along with the business heads & other senior stakeholders
- Proactively identifying alignment gaps in org-wide execution and driving transparency and accountability through communication and collaboration.
- Lead on change impact analysis, readiness and post go-live assessments
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Engg, Business, Finance, Customer success, SCM etc.) to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations & results through a rigorous data driven process
- Monitor & drive all organizational KPIs that are critical for success. Drive the operational cadence at CXO level. Measure & track critical KPIs & initiatives
- Provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute on-growth opportunities and manage across the company
Key Stakeholders :
- CEO & other leaders : Driving key strategic initiatives
- All functional heads : Coordinate for smart decision making
- Key customers, investors & other stakeholders : For driving growth KPIs & managing critical relationships
Qualification & Experience :
Work Experience :
- 4-5 years of post-MBA work experience in role such as Strategy & operations, CEO's office, consulting, corporate planning etc.
- Astute business sense and analytical ability with great articulation skills
- Work experience in fast-paced startups
Knowledge/ Skills :
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch, high emotional intelligence
- Superior research skills and resourcefulness to draw logical conclusions with often limited information
- Excellent communication & people management skills
- Excellent data analytical skills
Education : Graduation & MBA from a premier (Tier -1) institute